This solar heater works on the principle that the hot water always floats over the cold water. As a result of this, all cold water remains below near the vacuum tubes and hence gets heated. Continuing like this, gradually all the cold water gets heated
Features & Specification
- Simple structure and easy installation
- 2.5 hours to boiling if using single tube
- Absorption rate is 94% and thermal radiation rate is 6%
- Lifespan is 15 years
- Can be installed on both flat and inclined roofs
- Stable and reliable performance and excellent wind resistance.
- Well suited for camping area and holiday homes.